"And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom." Anais Nin


Friday, December 16, 2011

TGIF!

Life has been legen-wait for it.....DARY since school has ended! I took my finals last Thursday and I feel as though the world has been lifted off my shoulders! : ) This quarter has been my worst quarter so far. I was attacked spiritually, mentally, emotionally, physically, academically and the clash between work and school was at an all time high! But luckily, life is settled down no. No more theories, no more journals, no more fundraising. ahhhh life is good. During this winter break, I really want to just spend time doing the things that I love. I want to focus on myself and take the time to reflect on this year and what I want to improve on for next year. I know, I'm a deep thinker like that ;)

I think that's all for now. It's short, yes, but trust me, it feels great to say those things! I can't wait for the day I graduate and don't have to worry about anything....SIIIIIKE.

It's all good, I'll rest when I'm dead ;)
Happy Friday!
Love,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment