"And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom." Anais Nin


Wednesday, December 21, 2011

One more day!

Yesterday was my co-workers last day working and needless to say, today is c-r-a-z-y! I was able to get away from the mountain of papers that need copy and I can already tell, it's gonna be a rough time being the only intern here. But even in the craziness and stressful times, I'm still beyond thankful to have a job. Struggling to make ends meet as a college student is tough, any student will agree with me. But if I were to have a family to provide for......psssssh game over. I would live in a van  down by the river. for real.

Anyway, life is going to be crazy over the next few months, or until they hire a new person lol but trials produces patience, and we need to let patience have it's perfect work :)

Happy Wednesday!

ps...I found this page on facebook that has cute designs for Bible scriptures. and then I died. eek! love it :) they are beautiful (literally and figuratively) reminders :)

pss..Christmas is around the corner. and I am more excited about the time we have off than spending time with my family. lol is that sad?



No comments:

Post a Comment