"And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom." Anais Nin


Tuesday, December 27, 2011

sometimes I hate being a girl (girls only)

and I found a few reasons why here....

I hate that sometimes I freak out about something small and turn it into something much bigger than it ever had to be. 

I hate that sometimes I can’t explain the tears running down my face. 

I hate that there are days that I just want to stay in my pajamas and read a book *Edit* Scratch reading a book and substitute watching mind rotting tv instead! ;)

I hate that once a month, for three days I have to pop Advil and Motrin like M&M’s… and I hate that M&M’s don’t just give me the same results as Motrin. *Edit-I don't take Advil. lol

I hate that I build protective walls around myself when I get nervous or scared about a situation; and I hate that I am so far behind on un-building them.

I hate that sometimes I can’t define my emotions.

I hate that when I am unsure of how I’m feeling I start to withdraw completely so I don’t get blindsided.

I hate that sometimes I say things that are true and important to me, but hurt other people’s feelings, and I hate that I feel like I have to apologize for telling the truth. 

I found these all on a random blog...and if I may say, these are all pretty much dead on.

But my own personal reason....

I hate that I always think about past situations, people, chances and feel as though I completely ruined them and I will never get another chance. I hate that I carry this guilt with me everywhere I go as though I have a HUGE S across my chest, Scarlet letter style. Because I absolutely have no reason to feel guilty! Ugh, I just hate that every now and think about how things could have been different.

But probably what I hate most....

is that I feel this way now, but in about 7 days I won't! LOL

Oh Mother Nature, how I loathe thee and how you play with my emotions.



I also HATE the way a girl in my office laughs. She sounds like a drunk hyena. seriously!
i'm.about.to.deck.a.trick.





1 comment:

  1. LOL
    oh the joys of being a woman.

    Ps: I love your picture at the top. Great photographer! ;)

    ReplyDelete