"And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom." Anais Nin


Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Because today just feels great....

Good morning Internet! The past week I have been so exhausted with work and finals finishing up, I put the blog on the back burner. But because I have some time to spare..I thought I'd throw down a line of random thoughts for the week:
  • People who hit their dogs need to get socked.seriously. I called the cops on a guy who was hitting his puppy only to find out later he was fired from his job. Do I feel bad...no...not.at.all! :)
  • I'm pretty sure if I can have any singer's voice in this world...it would be Adeles. When I drive to work...I impersonate her. If she only knew that I could be her back up, my life would be perfect ;)
  • I have a photo shoot in about 2 weeks...EEK! What to wear, what to wear!?! Way to excited to be photographed by the talented Lucy Manalo..she is the bomb...word!
  • School starts up next Monday. I am so excited yet terrified at the same time. My goal is to really bust my butt and get STRAIGHT A's this quarter..no A-...but an actual A. Tryin' to graduate with honors is tuff but it is my goal.
  • I miss my friends, if only a certain married couple can invite me over for dinner....just saying. ;)
There you go world. Randomness for the day. Back to work to make that money but it's okay because for some reason...today feels different. Today feels more exciting, joyful, and for some reason, just more beautiful than any other day.



Because it makes me happy......

1 comment:

  1. yay! I love happy days! :)
    btw, shut up. you're always busy.

    We'll plan a night where you can come cook WITH Me! lol :)

    ReplyDelete