"And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom." Anais Nin


Tuesday, February 21, 2012

my life is cray

yes, i said cray. waaaaaah! (snooki cry). life has been crazy fast this last quarter, i'm already in my 8th week at school which means 2 more weeks of school and i'm done! wooo hooooooooo! spring break has never looked so good!! :)  this quarter has been so great, and to be honest, i definitely needed it after fall quarter. i had way to much going on inside and outside last quarter, so it is great to be busy, ya know the good kind of busy :)
this is what life has consisted of:
  • mcnair research....actually, i havent even started on this lol my research proposal is due this friday which usually one would freak out BUT seeing as my topic is on social media...it's pretty much cake! ;)
  • classes. my classes have kicked SO MUCH BUTT this quarter. my professors rock and one of my professors even asked if i would like to present at our departments undergraduate symposium this upcoming may on the issue of.....wait for it...PROSTITUTION! i'm not even gonna lie, i am beyooooond excited about this! i will be discussing why it should be illegal and banned and it's effect on women/men. more deets to come later but it is going to be such a great experience.
  • work. work. work. work. i'm just gonna leave it there ;)
  • my apu class. man, this class has been so great and such a blessing. i'm learning so much and i have gotten to meet new people that is pretty exciting. it's definitely an awesome feeling when you meet fellow students who are in the same position you are in life and share the same beliefs :)
  • akd. i don't want to brag or anything buuuuuuut, this board is ahhhhmazing! with all the fundraising (whoot whoot, i'm the fundraiser coordinator! ;) , grants, and donations, we have accumulated over $4,000 dollars this year! la la love being a part of a board that desires to see change and help our members as much as possible! :)
  • and myself, i'm doing great! learning the definition of "grace" everyday and i love it. i've lived my life seperate from God and i can tell you, life is so much easier with Him than without Him. He is continually blessing me when in reality, i totally don't deserve it. but that's His grace, mercy and love for us and man is it so so sweet!
so that is what my life consists of. being busy. but good busy. the type of good busy that makes me thankful and grateful to have such a blessed life.

A

No comments:

Post a Comment