"And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom." Anais Nin


Tuesday, January 17, 2012

16 days

It has been SIXTEEN, 16, diez y seis days since I last blogged, and I feel like a chump! lol It has been a crazy start with the new school year but so far, classes are going GREAT! And the best part of all, I found out I will be done with school this fall and will be walking in June! woo hoo!!!! All my hard work is finally paying off :)

On another note, I'm sick. Everytime I try to drink water, I feel as though I'm swallowing a chip...you know how it kinda cuts your throat lol Anyway, it's gnarly, and I don't feel like being at work. Luckily, tomorrow is my last day here and I will be FREE AT LAST till Monday. So far, this Winter quarter work schedule is kicking major boot-ay! Monday and Wednesdays 12:30 - 4:30 and Tuesdays all day from 8:00-4:30. So even though I'm on campus Thursdays & Fridays for school/meetings...it makes ending the make at least ten minutes close to home so so much sweeter :)

Besides that, life is busy and crazy and beautiful as usual :) PS...I saw the below picture on a blog a couple of weeks and I DIE everytime I see it. lol Pathetic, I think the most random things are hilarious :)
Happy Tuesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment